For our first recipe in the new year: no need to turn on your ovens to make this after-dinner drink. Posting date is January 13.
Serves: 2 martinis
- 2 espresso beans
- 2 ounces (2 shots) room-temperature or slightly cold freshly brewed espresso
- 4 ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 ounces coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- Put two martini glasses in the freezer to chill for up to 1 hour.
- Put one espresso bean in the bottom of each glass.
- Pour the espresso, vodka, and coffee liqueur into a shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into the glasses and serve immediately.