Feel like baking along with us? Easy as pie! Pick up Baked: New Frontiers in Baking, Baked Explorations, Baked Elements and/or Baked Occasions, check out the Baking Recipe Schedule, and get baking! On posting date, leave your link in the comment section of the recipe post, and we’ll add you to the round up. After your post is up, we’ll get you added to the blog roll. If you’re missing from the blog roll or want to change the thumbnail, send us a quick email with your blog info.
It’s a sweet journey!
To add the Baked Sunday Mornings badge to your blog, just copy and paste the one of the following code snippets onto your site:
Don’t have a blog? Here are some resources to check out:
- WordPress: free blogging platform – easy, powerful. Baked Sunday Mornings is powered by WordPress.
- Blogger: free blogging platform by Google. Easy and very popular. Many Baked Sunday Mornings bakers use Blogger.
- Tumblr: free blogging platform – very straightforward.
- Flickr: don’t want to blog? You can still join in the fun using a photo sharing site such as Flickr. See this example.
- Facebook: as an alternative to blogging, post your photos and comments to a Facebook album (made viewable by everyone).