We’re going to step away from our ovens for a week and create some delicious boozy shakes next. Easy, but sure to be delicious and refreshing. Posting date is July 28!
Chocolate Stout Milkshake
Serves: 2 (8-ounce) servings
- 2 huge scoops (about 2 cups) premium chocolate ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup very cold chocolate stout
- 1 tablespoon malted milk powder
- Put two tall (8-ounce or larger), heavy glasses in the freezer while you make the milkshake.
- Put the ice cream, milk, stout, and malted milk powder in a powerful blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into the chilled glasses and serve with spoons.