Welcome to Baked Sunday Mornings. This is a fun, casual online baking group dedicated to Baked: New Frontiers in Baking, Baked Explorations, Baked Elements and Baked Occasions by Matt Lews and Renato Poliafito.
We are baking our way through the books one recipe at a time, starting with Baked Explorations.
Join us on our very sweet adventure! This is a fun group, and not a place where you feel like oh my gosh I only have 2 hours to bake a triple layer cake, write the post, take the photos and comment on everyone else’s post..whew. So the RULES are somewhat relaxed. We just ask that you follow a few, pretty please.
- Please pick up a copy of Baked: New Frontiers in Baking, Baked Explorations, Baked Elements and/or Baked Occasions
- Bake along as much as you can! There is no participation requirement.
- Check out the baking schedule here.
- Put your post up on your blog on Sunday morning (By noon-ish on Sunday in your time zone)
- Post the link to your site in the comments section of “Leave Your Links” for the appropriate recipe.
For example if you bake the Nutella Scones then go to the comments section of “Nutella Scones: Leave Your Links” and in the comments section post your link and any comments or helpful hints you may have.
- Please do not post the actual recipes on your blog. The original recipe will appear under the appropriate “In the Oven” post prior to the due date.
- Going rogue? Go for it! Rouge bakers are a tradition for Baked Sunday Mornings. If you want to be included in the roundup, though, restrict your wild inclinations to recipes from the Baked books (if it’s from another source, feel free to post your link so we can check out your delicious deviations).
We encourage everyone to purchase your own book in order to belong to the group. Let’s get Baked!